Who should attend?
- Junior, mid-level and senior executives aspiring to assume a leadership role in their respective functions/organizations.
- Candidates wishing to start their entrepreneurial ventures.
- Candidates looking to run their family businesses successfully seeking contemporary management inputs.
- Candidates looking to graduate from a rather technical role to management/leadership role.
- Self-employed professionals such as Doctors, Architects, Consultants looking to augment their professional endeavours.
- Participants looking for a managerial role in the industry.
Benefits of the programme
- Gaining a general management orientation that coupled with participants’ functional expertise would facilitate them to assume larger roles.
- Participants gain valuable insights as faculty members share cutting-edge management concepts, global industry trends, business practices and their own practical knowledge to the classroom.
- Participants learn and contribute to each other’s experiences, discover new perspectives and gain an understanding of diverse functions, industries, organisational practices, and paradigms.
- Flexibility and convenience owing to the blend of on-campus and online delivery.
- Makes participants contemporary industry-ready.